I'm a bitch, sue me
Name : babelicious baby!!
Age : Fantastix 26
Location : Jakarta
Email : bitchy_babelicious@yahoo.com

Links
Blogger
BlogSkins
HaloScan

Faerylicious Designs

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hmm...

Aga heran saya, waktu itu dia bilang giniy....sekarang gue liat dia bilang gitu....
Could it be double standart? Ga juga kenya
Apa gue dijeblosin aja? Masa siy segitunya

Yah ga taulah, wallahualam...

Eh masa waktu itu gue cari penyakit lagiy, gue ketik nama kedua yg gue tau gara2 ga sengaja. Inilah susahnya jadi gue, sooner or later gue pasti tau apapun yg ditutup2in itu...padahal cari taupun engga.
So I typed the second name, and there it was....just as I expected, cuma yg ini less self-centered dan very humble.

It feels like someone just ripped open my chest, slit my heart with a very thin, very sharp knife...very......very......slowly.....

posted @ 3:26 PM


+ + +

Comments:
hi hi...
blogwalking, dah lama ndak online dengan blog!
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com