I'm a bitch, sue me
Name : babelicious baby!!
Age : Fantastix 26
Location : Jakarta
Email : bitchy_babelicious@yahoo.com

Links
Blogger
BlogSkins
HaloScan

Faerylicious Designs

Monday, September 17, 2007

Think of what I said to a friend later this afternoon...

Who am I kidding?
What brought me here?

I know I'm good, I know I'm too good...and this is not good enuff. But why am I still around?
Godammit, why am I still around and make a fool of myself?

See, when it hits me...it hits me.
Yet I'm still not letting go.

Wait..

I did.
I let go.
Dear God, I let go and turn my back around.
But if I let go and turned my back around, why am I still here?!!
How am I gonna explain this in the future?

Wait..

I dont have to.
I dont have to explain anything to anyone.
It's my past right?
It's my life, my story, my choices.

But wait...

Think of all the people I hurt.
Think of all the misery I caused them.
Think of all pain they went thru.
Think of all the hatred they have on me.

Hmmm...

Aaaaarrrggghhh
To hell with it.
If it wont fix itselves, I wont budge either.

I'll just sit back, relax, enjoy what life have to offer, and play my cards right.
It's not like I intended it anyway, if anything I am the victim here..

posted @ 1:04 AM


+ + +

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com