I'm a bitch, sue me
Name : babelicious baby!!
Age : Fantastix 26
Location : Jakarta
Email : bitchy_babelicious@yahoo.com

Links
Blogger
BlogSkins
HaloScan

Faerylicious Designs

Saturday, July 02, 2005

So somebody said to me yesterday, "Is that it Ri, I'm just a number for you?"
Broke my heart to pieces.....

To be frankly, I'm not ready for such question.
It came out of the blue, I didn't expect it.
Well..who did?

I look, and I look, and I look......................then I see sumthin'.
Shocked the hell out of me, I wish I can explain.
Then I got more questions in my head, it kept popping out I almost cried of confussions.

Now that I understand, doesn't mean I know what to do.....



So this is how my life's goin' to work is it?

Fine, I'll deal with it.....

posted @ 12:30 PM


+ + +

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com