I'm a bitch, sue me
Name : babelicious baby!!
Age : Fantastix 26
Location : Jakarta
Email : bitchy_babelicious@yahoo.com

Links
Blogger
BlogSkins
HaloScan

Faerylicious Designs

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This morning as I got to work I felt a lil cramp in the tummy...



Gue pikir ini pasti ada yg salah, nyerina ga lazim dan terus2an.
Sakitna siy ga banget2, cuma letakna aga mencurigakan, kanan bawah.
Di otak gue udah ada vonis niy, soalna gue tau cara gue makan aga jelek.....gue suka banget makan sambel yg pedes gila mpe makannya ngap2an gonoh.
Mpe nyokap gue rada khawatir ngeliat cara gue makan sambel, dan temen2 guepun gada yg mau nyentuh makanan gue kalu udah gue sambelin.

Dan bis sarapan tadi gue tanyain soal perut gue ini ke dokter kantor, dan ternyata tebakan gue bener.
I might have sum problem with my appendix...
And I should run some test down at the lab, if the doctor was right I should get an operation asap.
Gue aga ngeri dengerna, dan temen2 gue pikir gue takut ma operasina.....bukan, bukan operasina yg gue takutin....tapi gue ga suka denger vonis penyakit.
Terserah deh badan gue mu dibelek kek, ditusuk kek, disedot kek, dibor sekalian....gue ga takut.
Yang gue takut adalah mendengar suatu keputusan atas penyakit gue, it's like feels like I'm about to get hit by a huge truck.

As I ate my lunch and listening to my friends gossiping, my mind wonders...what could happen?
I heard there are still some people died over appendix, their action were late and all it takes was just a day or two and bam.....you're gone.
I puked in my mouth a lil thinking about it, but then I keep my chin high again, no one could tell the difference.
We were at lunch for crying out loud....I wouldn't wanna ruin the mood, one of my friend is a newlywed and she's sharing her stories with a glowing face.
I can't wait till afterwork, the anticipation is too much.



God I hope it's not anything serious

posted @ 11:04 AM


+ + +

Comments:
visit ur doctor today....

In the meantime u can soften the pain by visiting mentally the painspot...
just take a soft, very slow, breath(like a little mouse) and guide the healing energy into the area where it hurts.
Do this until you feel very calm and strong inside...

-tjil-
 
I did last nite..

My doctor said it's a regular stomach cramp, no need to take blood and urin test.

And I got a massage from a massues too, the evening end up quite nice actually :)
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com