I'm a bitch, sue me
Name : babelicious baby!!
Age : Fantastix 26
Location : Jakarta
Email : bitchy_babelicious@yahoo.com

Links
Blogger
BlogSkins
HaloScan

Faerylicious Designs

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen...gue ktemu the hot dadda lagiy kemaren.....

I swear to God my mouth was falling open and the saliva are about to come out but then I heard my friend calling me, she saved me from embarrasment actually.
Kebetulan siy sebenerna, temen gue ngajak nongkrong diatas bis maksi dan niat gue cuma mu ngeroko aja.....tiba2 he appeared from the other door.
With the same crisp grey shirt, with the same cool shade from his eyes.
Mati gue tampangna makes me shiver all over, that's the kinda feeling I truly rarely sense from a guy.



And I almost hug my friend for taking us there, hihiy :D

Ahh sudahlah....toh gue cuma bisa memandangi aja....

Eh, tapi tadi gue denger temennya manggil dia dengan akhiran dri.
Jadi sapa dunk namana?
Hendry? Andri? Adri(please God dont)? Bambangdri? Jonidri? Asepdri?
Kaga tau gueeeeeeee.......




posted @ 1:51 PM


+ + +

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com