I'm a bitch, sue me
Name : babelicious baby!!
Age : Fantastix 26
Location : Jakarta
Email : bitchy_babelicious@yahoo.com

Links
Blogger
BlogSkins
HaloScan

Faerylicious Designs

Friday, November 11, 2005

I was talking to a friend the other day by sms, he accompanied me thru the night......I wasn't feel like being left alone.

So we chat, and so on and so forth.......then I asked him if he still reads my blog.
He said yes, its a way to keep up with my life without asking me directly.......at least he gets to know hows' my life lately.



His answer amazes me......

I didnt expect him to care about me, let alone wasting his time reading my blog.
Tho I'm glad there's someone out there who actualy cares about me that much, that big.
Get this, he wanted to know about the details in my life without bothers me by asking questions.
I mean, how sweet is that?!

For as long as I live, I've never tried to keep up to someone's life that I would do such things.

It's not the effort, it's the feeling that knocks me off my feet.
Have you ever think about it?
You have this feeling so big, so pure, so enormous that it took about 90% of your heart's capacity.
The rest is 10%...

Oh c'mon.......you're only human, you've been there before.
I know it ain't pretty when the significant others is being negligence, but ain't it precious.....the feeling itself?

Yea I know this is silly, so what if I get a lil' sensitive from time to time?
I'm only a gurl...


posted @ 10:25 PM


+ + +

Comments:
:>
vn
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com